UltraCouponSearch Pop-up – How to Remove it? (Solved)
UltraCouponSearch Pop-up is severely nasty and annoying adware that completely interrupt your web browsing once it sneaks into your system silently. UltraCouponSearch Pop-up infiltrates a computer when its user download and install free software shared or provided by unknown person or party. In fact, free things shared online like free software, free game or free music and movie are often used by virus maker to disseminate viruses, if you want to download free things from a website, you should at least confirm that the website’s reputation is good. If you are not sure if the website a legit or malicious site, you’d better not download anything on it.
UltraCouponSearch Pop-up virus inserts malicious Java codes on your browser such as Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox, then ads from UltraCouponSearch Pop-up will come up constantly: UltraCouponSearch Pop-up may appear on your screen corners from every website your visit, random text will be underlined and hyperlinked with links that will redirect you to random advertising pages related with UltraCouponSearch Pop-up, random banner ads will appear at bottom middle of your screen, spam links and windows will appear when you try to search things on Google or Yahoo. It’s suggested to get rid of UltraCouponSearch Pop-up virus as early as possible, avoiding worse situation such as data/information losing. If you are having trouble to get rid of UltraCouponSearch Pop-up virus, please finish all steps below to remove UltraCouponSearch Pop-up redirect,
Remove UltraCouponSearch Pop-up from Windows OS PC (Steps)
(If have Virus / Malware on Mac OS, Please Use This Guide – How to Remove Virus & Malware From Mac. )
Solution A – Malware Automatic Removal (Simple and Safe For All Users)
Solution B – Malware Manual Removal (For Users with Advanced Computer Skills)
Solution A – Malware Automatic Removal
In case UltraCouponSearch Pop-up has invaded your computer, it is possible that some other virus or malware are brought in as well. It will be a tough and lengthy process if you manually search and remove all core files of malware. And you may even harm your system once you delete crucial system files.
Therefore, to avoid risks and remove UltraCouponSearch Pop-up efficiently, we recommended using Spyhunter Anti-malware to scan for UltraCouponSearch Pop-up and remove related malware. It is specialized in preventing all the latest virus & malware and removing threats hiding in a infected computer.
Certifications & Independent Test Reports on SpyHunter 5
Download SpyHunter Anti-Malware Now
2. Double click the SpyHunter-Installer:
– When the “User Account Control” dialog appears, choose “Yes“.
3. Choose your preferable language and click the “OK” button to proceed the installation. Wait several minutes to complete the installation
4. Once the installation is completed, run SpyHunter and click Start Scan Now.
5. When scan is completed, select all detected dangerous items and click Next:
6. If you want SpyHunter to help you remove all detected threats and get the daily system protection from now on, you will need to Register its full version. If the automatic removal does not help, you can get One-on-one customer support to fix your problem from computer experts.
Solution B – Malware Manual Removal
NOTE – Some operations in the removal process may require you to exit this page or restart computer, Please Bookmark This Page first For later reference.
Step 1. Try to find out and end the dangerous processes run by UltraCouponSearch Pop-up or other threat.
– Press CTRL + SHIFT + ESC keys at the same time to open the Processes Tab in Windows Task Manager:
Try to find out the dangerous processes run by UltraCouponSearch Pop-up other malware according to the CPU Usage and the name of its Description:
If a suspicious process is from unknown third party company, meanwhile it is causing High CPU Usage, then this process may be the dangerous process of malware.
If you are’re sure which processes are dangerous, you can select them and click End Process one by one:
Helpful Tips – If you are not able to find the dangerous processes, we recommend downloading SpyHunter Anti-malware to scan for UltraCouponSearch Pop-up and related malware. SpyHunter is designed to identify, remove and block virus and malware. It may save hours for you and avoid wrong operations:
Step 2. Uninstall UltraCouponSearch Pop-up related apps or other dangerous programs from Control Panel.
– Press Win + R keys at the same time to open the “Run” window >> Then type appwiz.cpl and click OK :
– Now you can see the program list of Control Panel, please check the list and look for dangerous app or suspicious app may be related with UltraCouponSearch Pop-up. Once you determine the unsafe apps, select them and click Uninstall:
Important Note – If UltraCouponSearch Pop-up or related program cannot be uninstalled from Control Panel, you may need to remove its core files. We recommend downloading SpyHunter Anti-malware to scan for malicious files and related malware. SpyHunter is a professional and powerful anti-malware program designed to identify, remove and block virus and malware from Windows OS.
NOTE – Some operations in the removal process may require you to exit this page or turn off web browser, Please Bookmark This Page first For later reference.
Remove Browser Hijacker from Microsoft Edge
1. Change Edge’s default search engine to Google Search:
Open Microsoft Edge >> Click the menu button (the button with three dots) at the top-right corner >> Select “Settings” in the menu.
In the “Settings” panel >> Scroll down to Advanced settings and click the “View advanced settings” button.
In the “Advanced settings” panel >> Scroll down to the “Search in the address bar with” setting >> Click the “Change search engine” button.
In the “Change search engine”>> Select Google Search and click “Set as Default”.
2. Change your Homepage on Edge:
– Open Microsoft Edge >> Click the three-dotted menu at the upper-right corner of the windows >> choose Settings.
– Under the Open Microsoft Edge with option >> Choose A specific page or pages from the menu >> Enter a URL into that box and click the save button off to the right.
Remove Adware Extension and Hijacker from Google Chrome
1. Delete unsafe or unwanted extension from Chrome:
– Click Chrome menu → select Tools.
– Then click Extension >> Select UltraCouponSearch Pop-up or unwanted extensions → click on Trash bin >> Click Remove
2. Change your Homepage on Chrome:
Click Chrome menu >> Select Settings ;
Within Settings, in the Appearance section, check the box next to Show Home button;
Click Change next to the address shown below the Show Home Button;
In the window under New Tab Page >> Type in the web address of the page you like to set as your homepage >> Click OK
3. Change your default Search Engine on Chrome:
– Click Chrome menu >> Select Settings ;
– Within Settings, in the Search engine section >> click Manage search engines…
– Choose the search provider you want to make as the default and then click Make default;
– Click Done.
Delete Adware Add-on and Hijacker from Mozilla Firefox
1. Delete unsafe or unwanted extension from Firefox:
– Go to Firefox menu and click on Tools >> Select Add-ons
– Select UltraCouponSearch Pop-up unwanted extensions and add-ons >> Click Disable or Remove button to remove it.
2. Change your Homepage on Firefox:
– Click the menu button and choose Options >> Click the Home panel.
– Click the menu next to Homepage and new windows and choose “enter your own URLs” >> Type in the page you want to set.
3. Change your default Search Engine on Firefox:
– Click the menu button and choose Options
Delete Adware Add-on and Hijacker from Internet Explorer
1. Delete unsafe or unwanted add-on from IE:
– Click on Tools >> go to Manage Add-ons
– In Toolbars and Extensions >> Choose UltraCouponSearch Pop-up or unwanted extensions and add-ons → Click Disable button
2. Change your Homepage on IE:
– Click Tools in the upper-right corner >> Select Internet Options.- Under the General tab, type the URL of the web page you want to set.- Click Apply >> Click Ok.
3. Change your default Search Engine on IE:
– Open Internet Explorer >> click the gear icon >>Click Manage add-ons >> Click Search Providers.
– Now you will see those which are already present on IE. Right-click the one you want to set as your search engine >> select Set as default.
Important Tips– If the above operations cannot remove UltraCouponSearch Pop-up related extension or hijacker from browsers, you may need to remove cord files of UltraCouponSearch Pop-up or related malware first. We recommend downloading SpyHunter Anti-malware to scan your PC and find out all malicious items:
Step 4. Try to find out and remove UltraCouponSearch Pop-up related files or other malicious files from Regidit Editor.
1.Press“Windows + R key” together to open Run Windows.
2. Type “regedit” in Run Window and click OK button to open registry.
3. Find and Remove Registry Files created by UltraCouponSearch Pop-up and other threats:
Click Edit >> Click Find:
Type in virus’ name and click Find Next >> Delete dangerous registry files found.
Important Tips –Do Not Delete Crucial System Files in Regedit Editor by Mistake! Or your computer may be damaged!
Before you delete any registry files, you need to be 100% sure that these files are dangerous items. If You Want To Avoid The Risk, we recommending using SpyHunter Anti-Malware to scan for malicious files:
Step 5. Block “Notifications” of Suspicious Websites on Web Browsers.
- Block Microsoft Edge Notifications:
- Click the menu button (three dots) on the right upper corner of the Edge window
- Scroll down, find and click “Settings“
- Scroll down again and click “View advanced settings“
- Click “Manage” under “Website permissions“
- Click the switch under each suspicious website
- Block Chrome Notifications:
- Click the Menu button (three dots) on the right upper corner of the screen
- Select “Settings“, scroll down to the bottom and click “Advanced“
- Scroll down to the “Privacy and security” section, select “Content settings” and then “Notifications“
- Click three dots on the right hand side of each suspicious URL and click “Block” or “Remove“
- Block Firefox Notifications:
- Click the Menu button (three bars) on the right upper corner of the screen
- Select “Options” and click on “Privacy & Security” in the toolbar on the left hand side of the screen
- Scroll down to the “Permissions” section and click the “Settings” button next to “Notifications“
- In the opened window, locate all suspicious URLs, click the drop-down menu and select “Block“
- Block IE Notifications:
- Click the Gear button on the right upper corner of the IE window
- Select “Internet options“
- Select the “Privacy” tab and click “Settings” under “Pop-up Blocker” section
- Select suspicious URLs under and remove them one by one by clicking the “Remove” button
Important Note – If the above operations cannot remove UltraCouponSearch Pop-up or similar pop-up ads, you may need to find out and remove malicious programs related with it. We recommend downloading SpyHunter Anti-malware to scan entire system and find out all malware: