Research – How to Remove Tapu Find Search Hijacker from Mac? (April 2019 Update)
Tapu Find Redirect Virus
Tapu Find is a nasty browser hijacker that controls your browser homepage and search engine by force. Your PC will be infected by Tapu Find virus when you open attachment of spam email, install free download software or browse porn websites. Once infected, your Safari, Firefox, Chrome or other browsers will all be affected: your homepage will be locked at Search.tapufind.com, your search engine will set as quone8.com search engine, you will be always redirected to Tapu Find.com or other advertising websites randomly when you click a link on your webpage. Moreover, Tapu Find embeds malicious codes on your browser to display annoying ads on your screen. The main ads promoted by Tapu Find are some text ads, hyperlink ads or underlined ads, which insert ads links on the text or words of your webpage, thus when you move your cursor over it, random ads window will pop up to harass you. If you do not remove it in time, you will suffer from more and more troubles.
The characteristics of Tapu Find
1. It comes into your computer secretly
2. It is able to promote various ads on your browsers
3. It can redirect you to unwanted websites
4. It is able to steal your browser history and private data without letting you known
5. It can slow down your computer execution and even let the system crash
How to remove TAPU FIND From Mac OS?
(If have Tapu Find or other virus on Windows OS, Please Use Guide – How to Remove Virus & Malware From Windows OS. )
NOTE – Some operations in the removal process may require you to exit this page or restart computer, Please Bookmark This Page first For later reference.
Step 1: Uninstall TAPU FIND Related Apps or unwanted apps From Mac.
- Open the Finder
- Go to the Application folder
- Move unneeded applications to Trash
- Enter your password if requested.
Step 2. Remove Tapu Find Related Extension or unwanted Extensions from Safari, Chrome and Firefox on Mac.
Delete Safari Extension
- Launch Safari
- Click on the Safari menu and choose Preferences.
- Select the Extensions pane
- To delete an extension completely, click on it, then in the main window, choose Uninstall.
Delete Chrome Extension
Launch Chrome >> Click the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner >> Select the More Tools >> Click Extensions >> Determine the suspicious or unwanted extension, click on the Trash icon >> Click Remove
Delete Firefox Extension
Launch Firefox >> Click the menu button from the browser’s right pane >> select Add-ons from the drop-down list >> Determine the suspicious or unwanted extension, click the Disable or Remove button.
Step 3. Download Combo Cleaner Anti-Virus to Diagnose Entire Mac. (Important!)
Tapu Find may not be the only virus harming your Mac. When such threat enters your Mac, it may bring in more infections. So we suggest you checking your entire system to see if there is any other infections. To do this quickly and easily, you can download Combo Cleaner Antivirus, a top-rated Mac Anti-virus Tool which makes Mac protection easy and simple for every Mac user. It use advanced security features to protect your Mac from phishing scams, malware, spyware, adware, and viruses. When your Mac is equipped with Combo Cleaner Antivirus, you not only get the safe online browsing and real-time protection, but also enjoy the full speed system performance . Follow instructions below to use Combo Cleaner if you’d like to try it:
1. Click on Download link below to get Combo Cleaner Antivirus Now.
[Helpful Tips] – If you fail to download Combo Cleaner, it is possible that the download link is blocked by another anti-malware tool running on your PC. In such situation, please try to Turn Off the running anti-malware tool, and come back to this page to try the above download link again.
2. Click on “combocleaner.dmg ” to install Combo Cleaner Antivirus:
3. Once installed, run a scan to diagnose the conditions of your Mac and fix all system problems:
4. If Tapu Find or other malware are still on your Mac, Please use App Uninstaller of Como Cleaner to uninstall all unwanted apps or Tapu Find related apps.
5. Use Antivirus tool of Combo Cleaner to re-check your Mac and determine if there is any hiding threats: