Research – How to Remove Selection Daily? (Mac OS Steps)
Selection Daily adware
Selection Daily is an potentially unwanted ad-supported program which creates many problems in target computer. When inside, this program keep generating pop-ups, advertisements, banners and sponsored links on any webpage that you visit. You will notice that Selection Daily affect your system and slows down the whole internet speed. However, the presence of malware cannot seem to be handled. Those annoying adverts won’t stop. Whichever site you are visiting would be navigated and random tabs come out directly. Selection Daily is capable of hijacking major browsers like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. This program will come out as browser extension each time you try to access a site.
How to remove Selection Daily From Mac OS?
(If have Selection Daily or other virus on Windows OS, Please Use Guide – How to Remove Virus & Malware From Windows OS. )
NOTE – Some operations in the removal process may require you to exit this page or restart computer, Please Bookmark This Page first For later reference.
Step 1: Uninstall Selection Daily Related Apps or unwanted apps From Mac.
- Open the Finder
- Go to the Application folder
- Move unneeded applications to Trash
- Enter your password if requested.
Selection Daily cannot be removed completely unless you remove all its core files and related malware. If you’re having trouble when uninstall Selection Daily from Mac, we recommend downloading Combo Cleaner Antivirus and see if it will remove all malware for you:
Step 2. Remove Selection Daily Related Extension or unwanted Extensions from Safari, Chrome and Firefox on Mac.
Delete Safari Extension
- Launch Safari
- Click on the Safari menu and choose Preferences.
- Select the Extensions pane
- To delete an extension completely, click on it, then in the main window, choose Uninstall.
Delete Chrome Extension
Launch Chrome >> Click the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner >> Select the More Tools >> Click Extensions >> Determine the suspicious or unwanted extension, click on the Trash icon >> Click Remove
Delete Firefox Extension
Launch Firefox >> Click the menu button from the browser’s right pane >> select Add-ons from the drop-down list >> Determine the suspicious or unwanted extension, click the Disable or Remove button.
Step 3. Download Combo Cleaner Anti-Virus to Diagnose Entire Mac. (Important!)
Selection Daily may not be the only virus harming your Mac. When such threat enters your Mac, it may bring in more infections. So we suggest you checking your entire system to see if there is any other infections. To do this quickly and easily, you can download Combo Cleaner Antivirus, a top-rated Mac Anti-virus Tool which makes Mac protection easy and simple for every Mac user. It use advanced security features to protect your Mac from phishing scams, malware, spyware, adware, and viruses. When your Mac is equipped with Combo Cleaner Antivirus, you not only get the safe online browsing and real-time protection, but also enjoy the full speed system performance . Follow instructions below to use Combo Cleaner if you’d like to try it:
1. Click on Download link below to get Combo Cleaner Antivirus Now.
2. Click on “combocleaner.dmg ” to install Combo Cleaner Antivirus:
3. Once installed, run a scan to diagnose the security conditions of your Mac:
4. If Selection Daily or related unwanted apps are still on your Mac, you can use App Uninstaller of Como Cleaner and see if it can uninstall the unwanted or suspicious apps.
5. Use Antivirus tool of Combo Cleaner to re-check your Mac and determine if there is any hiding threats: