Research – How to Remove Realistic Media Virus? (Manual Removal)
Realistic Media Virus
Realistic Media Virus is sorted out as a genuine adware which will surge your PC with tremendous potentials damage and put yourself at danger. This article will reveal how risky when your PC is infected by Realistic Media Virus.
In like manner, Realistic Media Virus, as a common adware, will attack the most used browsers, including Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and even Safari, and so on. What’s more, all are going without consent. It will change your browser settings and remove the protections. After that, even you open the sites with malicious items, you will not receive warning from your browsers.
Ads by Realistic Media Virus will camouflage themselves as normal application. With it on your PC longer, You will find that the operation speed becomes low and your PC shuts down frequently. In any case, it will never be valid. Realistic Media Virus profits from supported sites or application. So it has to attract you to turn on the sites and download these items, free or paid, and as a general rule it could always know what you are doing.
Far worse, Realistic Media Virus will loot your money before your eyes. When you utilize your Visa with enrollment data, it takes change to steal your credential. When you discovered your records are stolen, you can’t never get it back. To maintain a distance with it, You would better follow the guides here and get it removed.
Remove Realistic Media Virus from Computer (Steps)
|Please Take A Moment To Read This
Realistic Media Virus cannot be elimated compteltely unless you remove all its core files. If you want to clean up entire PC safely and quickly, you should consider using SpyHunter Antimalware to search for Realistic Media Virus or related malware. SpyHunter is a professional and powerful anti-malware program designed to identify, remove and block virus and malware from Windows OS.
(If have Virus / Malware on Mac OS, Please Use This Guide – How to Remove Virus & Malware From Mac. )
NOTE – Some operations in the removal process may require you to exit this page or restart computer, Please Bookmark This Page first For later reference.
(To get rid of Realistic Media Virus or similar threats, you need to try all the steps below:)
Step 1. Try to find out and end the dangerous processes run by Realistic Media Virus or other threat.
– Press CTRL + SHIFT + ESC keys at the same time to open the Processes Tab in Windows Task Manager:
Try to find out the dangerous processes run by Realistic Media Virus other malware according to the CPU Usage and the name of its Description:
If a suspicious process is from unknown third party company, meanwhile it is causing High CPU Usage, then this process may be the dangerous process of malware.
If you are able determine that which processes are dangerous, you can select them and click End Process one by one:
Important Tips – If you are not able to identify or find the dangerous processes, we recommend you to download the SpyHunter Anti-malware and see if it will find out dangerous items related with Realistic Media Virus for you. SpyHunter is a professional and powerful anti-malware program designed to identify, remove and block virus and malware from Windows OS.
Step 2. Uninstall Realistic Media Virus related apps or other dangerous programs from Control Panel.
– Press Win + R keys at the same time to open the “Run” window >> Then type appwiz.cpl and click OK :
– Now you can see the program list of Control Panel, please check the list and look for dangerous app or suspicious app may be related with Realistic Media Virus. Once you determine the unsafe apps, select them and click Uninstall:
Important Tips – If any unwanted program cannot be uninstalled from Control Panel, you may need to find out and remove related files. we recommend downloading SpyHunter Anti-malware to see if it will detect the Realistic Media Virus’s files or related infections for you.. SpyHunter is a professional and powerful anti-malware program designed to identify, remove and block virus and malware from Windows OS.
NOTE – Some operations in the removal process may require you to exit this page or turn off web browser, Please Bookmark This Page first For later reference.
Remove Browser Hijacker from Microsoft Edge
1. Change Edge’s default search engine to Google Search:
Open Microsoft Edge >> Click the menu button (the button with three dots) at the top-right corner >> Select “Settings” in the menu.
In the “Settings” panel >> Scroll down to Advanced settings and click the “View advanced settings” button.
In the “Advanced settings” panel >> Scroll down to the “Search in the address bar with” setting >> Click the “Change search engine” button.
In the “Change search engine”>> Select Google Search and click “Set as Default”.
2. Change your Homepage on Edge:
– Open Microsoft Edge >> Click the three-dotted menu at the upper-right corner of the windows >> choose Settings.
– Under the Open Microsoft Edge with option >> Choose A specific page or pages from the menu >> Enter a URL into that box and click the save button off to the right.
Remove Adware Extension and Hijacker from Google Chrome
1. Delete unsafe or unwanted extension from Chrome:
– Click Chrome menu → select Tools.
– Then click Extension >> Select Realistic Media Virus or unwanted extensions → click on Trash bin >> Click Remove
2. Change your Homepage on Chrome:
Click Chrome menu >> Select Settings ;
Within Settings, in the Appearance section, check the box next to Show Home button;
Click Change next to the address shown below the Show Home Button;
In the window under New Tab Page >> Type in the web address of the page you like to set as your homepage >> Click OK
3. Change your default Search Engine on Chrome:
– Click Chrome menu >> Select Settings ;
– Within Settings, in the Search engine section >> click Manage search engines…
– Choose the search provider you want to make as the default and then click Make default;
– Click Done.
Delete Adware Add-on and Hijacker from Mozilla Firefox
1. Delete unsafe or unwanted extension from Firefox:
– Go to Firefox menu and click on Tools >> Select Add-ons
– Select Realistic Media Virus unwanted extensions and add-ons >> Click Disable or Remove button to remove it.
2. Change your Homepage on Firefox:
– Click the menu button and choose Options >> Click the Home panel.
– Click the menu next to Homepage and new windows and choose “enter your own URLs” >> Type in the page you want to set.
3. Change your default Search Engine on Firefox:
– Click the menu button and choose Options
Delete Adware Add-on and Hijacker from Internet Explorer
1. Delete unsafe or unwanted add-on from IE:
– Click on Tools >> go to Manage Add-ons
– In Toolbars and Extensions >> Choose Realistic Media Virus or unwanted extensions and add-ons → Click Disable button
2. Change your Homepage on IE:
– Click Tools in the upper-right corner >> Select Internet Options.- Under the General tab, type the URL of the web page you want to set.- Click Apply >> Click Ok.
3. Change your default Search Engine on IE:
– Open Internet Explorer >> click the gear icon >>Click Manage add-ons >> Click Search Providers.
– Now you will see those which are already present on IE. Right-click the one you want to set as your search engine >> select Set as default.
Important Tips– If the above operations cannot remove Realistic Media Virus related extension or hijacker from browsers, you may need to find out and remove its related files or malicious programs. We recommend downloading SpyHunter Anti-malware to see whether it will detect files of Realistic Media Virus or other infection for you.SpyHunter is a professional and powerful anti-malware program designed to identify, remove and block virus and malware from Windows OS.
Step 4. Try to find out and remove Realistic Media Virus related files or other malicious files from Regidit Editor.
1.Press“Windows + R key” together to open Run Windows.
2. Type “regedit” in Run Window and click OK button to open registry.
3. Find and Remove Registry Files created by Realistic Media Virus and other threats:
Click Edit >> Click Find:
Type in virus’ name and click Find Next >> Delete dangerous registry files found.
Important Tips – Please Be Carefully When You’re Going to Delete File in Regedit Editor.
Before you delete any registry files, you need to 100% determine that these files are dangerous items. Please Do Not Delete Crucial System Files in Regedit Editor Mistakenly! Or your computer may be damaged!
If You Want To Avoid The Risk, we recommending using a Professional Anti-Malware Tool to scan your computer and see if it will detect files of Realistic Media Virus or similar infections:
1. Download SpyHunter Anti-malware from its official website:
[Helpful Tips] – If you fail to download SpyHunter, it is possible that the download link is blocked by another anti-malware tool running on your PC. In such situation, please try to Turn Off the running anti-malware tool, and come back to this page to try the above download link again. If the download still fails, you can learn why you’re having issues downloading SpyHunter.
2. Double click the SpyHunter-Installer:
– When the “User Account Control” dialog appears, choose “Yes“.
3. Choose your preferable language and click the “OK” button to proceed the installation. Wait several minutes to complete the installation
4. Once the installation is completed, run SpyHunter and click Start Scan Now.
5. When scan is completed, select all detected dangerous items and click Next:
6. If you want SpyHunter to help you remove all detected threats and get the daily system protection from now on, you will need to Register its full version. If the automatic removal does not help, you can get One-on-one customer support to fix your problem from computer experts.
Step 5. Block “Notifications” of Suspicious Websites on Web Browsers.
- Block Microsoft Edge Notifications:
- Click the menu button (three dots) on the right upper corner of the Edge window
- Scroll down, find and click “Settings“
- Scroll down again and click “View advanced settings“
- Click “Manage” under “Website permissions“
- Click the switch under each suspicious website
- Block Chrome Notifications:
- Click the Menu button (three dots) on the right upper corner of the screen
- Select “Settings“, scroll down to the bottom and click “Advanced“
- Scroll down to the “Privacy and security” section, select “Content settings” and then “Notifications“
- Click three dots on the right hand side of each suspicious URL and click “Block” or “Remove“
- Block Firefox Notifications:
- Click the Menu button (three bars) on the right upper corner of the screen
- Select “Options” and click on “Privacy & Security” in the toolbar on the left hand side of the screen
- Scroll down to the “Permissions” section and click the “Settings” button next to “Notifications“
- In the opened window, locate all suspicious URLs, click the drop-down menu and select “Block“
- Block IE Notifications:
- Click the Gear button on the right upper corner of the IE window
- Select “Internet options“
- Select the “Privacy” tab and click “Settings” under “Pop-up Blocker” section
- Select suspicious URLs under and remove them one by one by clicking the “Remove” button
Important Tips– If the above operations cannot remove Realistic Media Virus or similar pop-up ads, you may need to find out and remove malicious programs related with it. We recommend downloading SpyHunter Anti-malware to see whether it will detect malware on your PC. SpyHunter is a professional and powerful anti-malware program designed to identify, remove and block virus and malware from Windows OS.