Research – How to Remove My Inbox Helper popups? (Sep. 2019 update)
My Inbox Helper popups
My Inbox Helper popups are powered by unsafe apps and website designed by to promote third party commercial products. It constantly pops up on users’ web browsers and interrupts their work online, thus it is deemed as a vicious browser hijacker virus. Basically, My Inbox Helper popups virus is propagated through spam links and free applications. So you should never visit unverified websites or install any unfamiliar programs, otherwise, My Inbox Helper popups virus will be able to invade to your system easily.
Once My Inbox Helper popups virus enters your machine, you will have great trouble. It not only opens browser new tabs on its own, but also it causes redirect problems. You will not be able to browse the internet normally. In addition, My Inbox Helper popups virus takes up a plenty of network resources and memory space, your PC performance will become much slower than it is before. Worse still, this My Inbox Helper popups virus is very good at exploiting system security flaws to do bad things. Probably, it will download more and more dangerous viruses onto your computer or steal your vital information, such as credit card details, phone number, home address, email contact, search queries, cookies etc. In short, My Inbox Helper popups is a very nasty and dangerous computer threat. You are highly recommended to get rid of it as soon as possible.
In order to remove My Inbox Helper popups popup virus forever, you need to clean up all its malicious files and registry entries. You can use manual removal method or rely on some powerful virus removers, registry cleaners. Here below I will teach you how to deal with My Inbox Helper popups virus.
Remove My Inbox Helper popups from Computer (Steps)
|Please Take A Moment To Read This
If you are concerned that your PC have been infected, you should consider using SpyHunter’s malware scanner to search for My Inbox Helper popups or other threats. SpyHunter is a professional and powerful anti-malware program designed to identify, remove and block virus and malware from Windows OS.
(If have Virus / Malware on Mac OS, Please Use This Guide – How to Remove Virus & Malware From Mac. )
NOTE – Some operations in the removal process may require you to exit this page or restart computer, Please Bookmark This Page first For later reference.
(To get rid of My Inbox Helper popups or similar threats, you need to try all the steps below:)
Step 1. Try to find out and end the dangerous processes run by My Inbox Helper popups or other threat.
– Press CTRL + SHIFT + ESC keys at the same time to open the Processes Tab in Windows Task Manager:
Try to find out the dangerous processes run by My Inbox Helper popups other malware according to the CPU Usage and the name of its Description:
If a suspicious process is from unknown third party company, meanwhile it is causing High CPU Usage, then this process may be the dangerous process of malware.
If you are able determine that which processes are dangerous, you can select them and click End Process one by one:
Important Tips – If you are not able to identify or find the dangerous processes, we recommend you to download the SpyHunter Anti-malware and see if it will find out dangerous items related with My Inbox Helper popups for you. SpyHunter is a professional and powerful anti-malware program designed to identify, remove and block virus and malware from Windows OS.
Step 2. Uninstall My Inbox Helper popups related apps or other dangerous programs from Control Panel.
– Press Win + R keys at the same time to open the “Run” window >> Then type appwiz.cpl and click OK :
– Now you can see the program list of Control Panel, please check the list and look for dangerous app or suspicious app may be related with My Inbox Helper popups. Once you determine the unsafe apps, select them and click Uninstall:
Important Tips – If any unwanted program cannot be uninstalled from Control Panel, you may need to find out and remove related files. we recommend downloading SpyHunter Anti-malware to see if it will detect the My Inbox Helper popups’s files or related infections for you.. SpyHunter is a professional and powerful anti-malware program designed to identify, remove and block virus and malware from Windows OS.
NOTE – Some operations in the removal process may require you to exit this page or turn off web browser, Please Bookmark This Page first For later reference.
Remove Browser Hijacker from Microsoft Edge
1. Change Edge’s default search engine to Google Search:
Open Microsoft Edge >> Click the menu button (the button with three dots) at the top-right corner >> Select “Settings” in the menu.
In the “Settings” panel >> Scroll down to Advanced settings and click the “View advanced settings” button.
In the “Advanced settings” panel >> Scroll down to the “Search in the address bar with” setting >> Click the “Change search engine” button.
In the “Change search engine”>> Select Google Search and click “Set as Default”.
2. Change your Homepage on Edge:
– Open Microsoft Edge >> Click the three-dotted menu at the upper-right corner of the windows >> choose Settings.
– Under the Open Microsoft Edge with option >> Choose A specific page or pages from the menu >> Enter a URL into that box and click the save button off to the right.
Remove Adware Extension and Hijacker from Google Chrome
1. Delete unsafe or unwanted extension from Chrome:
– Click Chrome menu → select Tools.
– Then click Extension >> Select MY INBOX HELPER POPUPS or unwanted extensions → click on Trash bin >> Click Remove
2. Change your Homepage on Chrome:
Click Chrome menu >> Select Settings ;
Within Settings, in the Appearance section, check the box next to Show Home button;
Click Change next to the address shown below the Show Home Button;
In the window under New Tab Page >> Type in the web address of the page you like to set as your homepage >> Click OK
3. Change your default Search Engine on Chrome:
– Click Chrome menu >> Select Settings ;
– Within Settings, in the Search engine section >> click Manage search engines…
– Choose the search provider you want to make as the default and then click Make default;
– Click Done.
Delete Adware Add-on and Hijacker from Mozilla Firefox
1. Delete unsafe or unwanted extension from Firefox:
– Go to Firefox menu and click on Tools >> Select Add-ons
– Select MY INBOX HELPER POPUPS unwanted extensions and add-ons >> Click Disable or Remove button to remove it.
2. Change your Homepage on Firefox:
– Click the menu button and choose Options >> Click the Home panel.
– Click the menu next to Homepage and new windows and choose “enter your own URLs” >> Type in the page you want to set.
3. Change your default Search Engine on Firefox:
– Click the menu button and choose Options
Delete Adware Add-on and Hijacker from Internet Explorer
1. Delete unsafe or unwanted add-on from IE:
– Click on Tools >> go to Manage Add-ons
– In Toolbars and Extensions >> Choose MY INBOX HELPER POPUPS or unwanted extensions and add-ons → Click Disable button
2. Change your Homepage on IE:
– Click Tools in the upper-right corner >> Select Internet Options.- Under the General tab, type the URL of the web page you want to set.- Click Apply >> Click Ok.
3. Change your default Search Engine on IE:
– Open Internet Explorer >> click the gear icon >>Click Manage add-ons >> Click Search Providers.
– Now you will see those which are already present on IE. Right-click the one you want to set as your search engine >> select Set as default.
Important Tips– If the above operations cannot remove My Inbox Helper popups related extension or hijacker from browsers, you may need to find out and remove its related files or malicious programs. We recommend downloading SpyHunter Anti-malware to see whether it will detect files of My Inbox Helper popups or other infection for you.SpyHunter is a professional and powerful anti-malware program designed to identify, remove and block virus and malware from Windows OS.
Step 4. Try to find out and remove My Inbox Helper popups related files or other malicious files from Regidit Editor.
1.Press“Windows + R key” together to open Run Windows.
2. Type “regedit” in Run Window and click OK button to open registry.
3. Find and Remove Registry Files created by MY INBOX HELPER POPUPS and other threats:
Click Edit >> Click Find:
Type in virus’ name and click Find Next >> Delete dangerous registry files found.
Important Tips – Please Be Carefully When You’re Going to Delete File in Regedit Editor.
Before you delete any registry files, you need to 100% determine that these files are dangerous items. Please Do Not Delete Crucial System Files in Regedit Editor Mistakenly! Or your computer may be damaged!
If You Want To Avoid The Risk, we recommending using a Professional Anti-Malware Tool to scan your computer and see if it will detect files of My Inbox Helper popups or similar infections:
1. Download SpyHunter Anti-malware from its official website:
(The below link will open a new page from where you can download SpyHunter. Please come back to this page after you download it)Download SpyHunter Anti-Malware Now
[Helpful Tips] – If you fail to download SpyHunter, it is possible that the download link is blocked by another anti-malware tool running on your PC. In such situation, please try to Turn Off the running anti-malware tool, and come back to this page to try the above download link again. If the download still fails, you can learn why you’re having issues downloading SpyHunter.
2. Double click the SpyHunter-Installer:
– When the “User Account Control” dialog appears, choose “Yes“.
3. Choose your preferable language and click the “OK” button to proceed the installation. Wait several minutes to complete the installation
4. Once the installation is completed, run SpyHunter and click Start Scan Now.
5. When scan is completed, select all detected dangerous items and click Next:
6. If you want SpyHunter to help you remove all detected threats and get the daily system protection from now on, you will need to Register its full version. If the automatic removal does not help, you can get One-on-one customer support to fix your problem from computer experts.
Step 5. Block “Notifications” of Suspicious Websites on Web Browsers.
- Block Microsoft Edge Notifications:
- Click the menu button (three dots) on the right upper corner of the Edge window
- Scroll down, find and click “Settings“
- Scroll down again and click “View advanced settings“
- Click “Manage” under “Website permissions“
- Click the switch under each suspicious website
- Block Chrome Notifications:
- Click the Menu button (three dots) on the right upper corner of the screen
- Select “Settings“, scroll down to the bottom and click “Advanced“
- Scroll down to the “Privacy and security” section, select “Content settings” and then “Notifications“
- Click three dots on the right hand side of each suspicious URL and click “Block” or “Remove“
- Block Firefox Notifications:
- Click the Menu button (three bars) on the right upper corner of the screen
- Select “Options” and click on “Privacy & Security” in the toolbar on the left hand side of the screen
- Scroll down to the “Permissions” section and click the “Settings” button next to “Notifications“
- In the opened window, locate all suspicious URLs, click the drop-down menu and select “Block“
- Block IE Notifications:
- Click the Gear button on the right upper corner of the IE window
- Select “Internet options“
- Select the “Privacy” tab and click “Settings” under “Pop-up Blocker” section
- Select suspicious URLs under and remove them one by one by clicking the “Remove” button
Important Tips– If the above operations cannot remove My Inbox Helper popups or similar pop-up ads, you may need to find out and remove malicious programs related with it. We recommend downloading SpyHunter Anti-malware to see whether it will detect malware on your PC. SpyHunter is a professional and powerful anti-malware program designed to identify, remove and block virus and malware from Windows OS.