How to Remove DigitalSearchApp? (Mac OS Guide)
DigitalSearchApp is defined as an harmful adware that puts your system at risk. It can enter your system by third malware installation and spam email attachments. Once infected by DigitalSearchApp, your Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome will be hijacked and you will receive annoying ads and popups from it. DigitalSearchApp is created by cyber criminals to make money, therefore, it can take you to more risky ads links or contents when you click the ads. Do you think these redirected contents are safe? Of course not. DigitalSearchApp is bundled with other malware or trojan horse, it is easily to cause more infection into the computer when clicking on these malicious popups. More severely, hacker can make use of DigitalSearchApp to collect your private information and steal your money if you do not uninstall it in time. We recommend you to get rid of DigitalSearchApp as quickly as possible.
Adware will many problems:
- It is very tricky and stubborn adware
- It slips into computer furtively without user’s consent
- It can be hardly removed by security programs
- It adds browser with extension, add-on and plug-in to redirect search results constantly
- It is able to take note of your visiting websites and annoy you with advertisements
- It can also take you to malicious websites and bring computer with harmful programs
How to remove DigitalSearchApp From Mac OS?
(If have DigitalSearchApp or other virus on Windows OS, Please Use Guide – How to Remove Virus & Malware From Windows OS. )
NOTE – Some operations in the removal process may require you to exit this page or restart computer, Please Bookmark This Page first For later reference.
Step 1: Uninstall DigitalSearchApp Related Apps or unwanted apps From Mac.
- Open the Finder
- Go to the Application folder
- Move unneeded applications to Trash
- Enter your password if requested.
DigitalSearchApp may re-infect your Mac multiple times if you do not remove its core files and related malware. To get rid of the virus forever, we recommend downloading Combo Cleaner Antivirus to scan entire Mac and find out all malware:
Step 2. Remove DigitalSearchApp Related Extension or unwanted Extensions from Safari, Chrome and Firefox on Mac.
Delete Safari Extension
- Launch Safari
- Click on the Safari menu and choose Preferences.
- Select the Extensions pane
- To delete an extension completely, click on it, then in the main window, choose Uninstall.
Delete Chrome Extension
Launch Chrome >> Click the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner >> Select the More Tools >> Click Extensions >> Determine the suspicious or unwanted extension, click on the Trash icon >> Click Remove
Delete Firefox Extension
Launch Firefox >> Click the menu button from the browser’s right pane >> select Add-ons from the drop-down list >> Determine the suspicious or unwanted extension, click the Disable or Remove button.
Step 3. Download Combo Cleaner Anti-Virus to Diagnose Entire Mac. (Important!)
DigitalSearchApp may not be the only virus harming your Mac. When such threat enters your Mac, it may bring in more infections. So we suggest you checking your entire system to see if there is any other infections. To do this quickly and easily, you can download Combo Cleaner Antivirus, a top-rated Mac Anti-virus Tool which makes Mac protection easy and simple for every Mac user. It use advanced security features to protect your Mac from phishing scams, malware, spyware, adware, and viruses. When your Mac is equipped with Combo Cleaner Antivirus, you not only get the safe online browsing and real-time protection, but also enjoy the full speed system performance . Follow instructions below to use Combo Cleaner if you’d like to try it:
1. Click on Download link below to get Combo Cleaner Antivirus Now.
2. Click on “combocleaner.dmg ” to install Combo Cleaner Antivirus:
3. Once installed, run a scan to diagnose the security conditions of your Mac:
4. If DigitalSearchApp or related unwanted apps are still on your Mac, you can use App Uninstaller of Como Cleaner and see if it can uninstall the unwanted or suspicious apps.
5. Use Antivirus tool of Combo Cleaner to re-check your Mac and determine if there is any hiding threats: