search.vi9eyuc.com Browser Hijacker Removal
search.vi9eyuc.com is a unreliable search engine which has been deemed as a browser hijacker since it alerts user’s settings of Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome by force. search.vi9eyuc.com enters your computer when you install free software shared or provided by unknown person or party. Once activated, search.vi9eyuc.com takes over your homepage and keep redirects your Google Search or Yahoo Search to its domain. By forcing you visit its page, it not only can promote sponsored ads to cheat you into buying some unwanted and malicious software, but also increase its website traffic. What’s more, search.vi9eyuc.com will install various infections to damage your PC and help virus maker get benefits from you. Among the threats dropped by search.vi9eyuc.com, spyware will be one of the most severe one, since it spy your activities and steal your crucial information like banking details.
Be aware of what search.vi9eyuc.com have done to your PC
- It hijacks your browser and redirects you to dubious sites.
- It pops up annoying ads and provides you suspicious free software.
- It downloads other malware automatically without letting you know.
- It changes your default homepage and takes over your browser with unrelated search result.
- It brings into other potentially unwanted programs in the system.
- It occupies a lot of memory and weakens your PC performance.
How to remove search.vi9eyuc.com From Mac OS?
(If have search.vi9eyuc.com or other virus on Windows OS, Please Use Guide – How to Remove Virus & Malware From Windows OS. )
NOTE – Some operations in the removal process may require you to exit this page or restart computer, Please Bookmark This Page first For later reference.
Step 1: Uninstall search.vi9eyuc.com Related Apps or unwanted apps From Mac.
- Open the Finder
- Go to the Application folder
- Move unneeded applications to Trash
- Enter your password if requested.
search.vi9eyuc.com may re-infect your Mac multiple times if you do not remove its core files and related malware. To get rid of the virus forever, we recommend downloading Spyhunter Anti-malware to scan entire Mac and find out all malware:
Step 2. Remove search.vi9eyuc.com Related Extension or unwanted Extensions from Safari, Chrome and Firefox on Mac.
Delete Safari Extension
- Launch Safari
- Click on the Safari menu and choose Preferences.
- Select the Extensions pane
- To delete an extension completely, click on it, then in the main window, choose Uninstall.
Delete Chrome Extension
Launch Chrome >> Click the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner >> Select the More Tools >> Click Extensions >> Determine the suspicious or unwanted extension, click on the Trash icon >> Click Remove
Delete Firefox Extension
Launch Firefox >> Click the menu button from the browser’s right pane >> select Add-ons from the drop-down list >> Determine the suspicious or unwanted extension, click the Disable or Remove button.
Step 3. Download SpyHunter Anti-malware to Diagnose Entire Mac. (Important!)
search.vi9eyuc.com may not be the only virus harming your Mac. When such threat enters your Mac, it may bring in more infections. So we suggest you checking your entire system to see if there is any other infections. To do this quickly and easily, you can download Spyhunter Anti-malware, a top-rated Mac Anti-virus Tool which makes Mac protection easy and simple for every Mac user. It use advanced security features to protect your Mac from phishing scams, malware, spyware, adware, and viruses. When your Mac is equipped with Spyhunter Anti-malware, you not only get the safe online browsing and real-time protection, but also enjoy the full speed system performance . Follow instructions below to use Spyhunter for Mac if you’d like to try it:
1. Click on Download link below to get Spyhunter Anti-malware Now.
2. Click on “SpyHunter-Installer.dmg ” to install Spyhunter Anti-malware:
3. Once installed, run a scan to diagnose the security conditions of your Mac:
4. If search.vi9eyuc.com related malware and other threats are detected, SpyHunter will help you remove one threat for free. And you can let it get rid of all detected threats after you register its full version.